-
August 19th, 2005, 05:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
FYI for anybody interested. Some good deals on SW stuff.
Blow Out Sale
-
August 19th, 2005, 06:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sales ? Those guys are the most expensive arround.....but I will check
-
August 19th, 2005, 06:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
damn, some of that's tempting! [img]eek.gif[/img]
The Jay and Silent Bob set are still kinda pricey, but damn good for a whole set!
-
August 19th, 2005, 07:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Is this for two figs or two packs with 2 figs each ?
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=MZ44060AA
-
August 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
forget it...those are 2 1/2 in figs....
-
August 19th, 2005, 07:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Andy, you saw these ?
-
August 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I already have the smaller versions of those which features Donald & Pluto.
-
August 19th, 2005, 07:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
damn... was gonna give you my Donald next time your were hear...
-
August 19th, 2005, 08:04 PM
#9
Inactive Member
That site has been loading slow as molasses recently.
Was just there earlier this week doing research for the magazine.
Every other site's been loading great...
-
August 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
#10
Inactive Member
...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
...wait...
...I'm not sure I am comfortable with my god being turned into a huggable plush doll... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks